contact us

Please direct all enquires to:

ADDRESS

5B Massie road,

Hackney E8 1BY            

London

NW1 4BL

EMAIL

Daniel@read-the-label.co.uk 

PHONE

07747377584

flat b, 5 massie road, dalston.
london
united kingdom

I MAKE NATURAL HANDCRAFTED PRODUCTS FROM RAW MATERIALS, PRODUCED IN SMALL QUANTITIES AND MOST SUITED TO PEOPLE WHO ARE CONCERNED ABOUT THE EXCESSIVE USE OF SYNTHETIC INGREDIENTS IN THERE PRODUCTS OR THE OVER MARKETED COSMETICS. PARTICULARLY GOOD FOR PEOPLE EXPERIENCING CHEMICAL SENSITIVITY TO DAILY USAGE COSMETICS.

Oil Treatments

HAIR OIL

59975d24dd2d3bdb626307faa29469cf.jpg
Read the label-13 (1 of 2).jpg
Read the label-13 (2 of 2).jpg
59975d24dd2d3bdb626307faa29469cf.jpg
Read the label-13 (1 of 2).jpg
Read the label-13 (2 of 2).jpg

HAIR OIL

9.50

COLD PRESSED ARGAN OIL, SWEET ALMOND & VIRGIN COCONUT OIL WITH ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL.

THE SECRET'S OUT

It's fantastic that recently more people have become aware of the amazing hair-conditioning powers of Argan Oil. However lots of big companies have too, and unfortunately we don't think some of them have the right attitude: many using it on their labels to promote their products while actually only putting in a minimal amount (which legally can be as little as 0.01%).

Our hair oil is 80% pure Morrocan Argan Oil: famous for it's ability to nourish and moisturise hair, it can also help combat dry or flaky scalps. The other 20% is made up of Sweet Almond Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil. This pure and simple blend creates a great combination to help restore limp hair to sumptuous locks. 

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Ingredients : Argan oil Argania spinnosa; Jojoba oil simmondsia chinnensis; Virgin coconut oil cocos nucifera; Rosemary essential oil Rosmarinus Officinalis.

Allergen content is typically below 1%  : Limonene; Linalool;

No synthetic chemicals used to create or mimic texture, fragrance, spreadability, colour or fragrance.

*contains traces of nuts/patch test for allergies. 

Hair oil is suitable for the hair. Our oils are 100% synthetic free and made in small batches. Overall benefits include being nutrient rich, and suitable for sensitive and irritated skin. 

 

Origins: 

Unroasted argan oil is traditionally used as a treatment for skin diseases and as a cosmetic oil for skin and hair: In cosmetics, argan oil is advocated as moisturizing oil, against juvenile acne and flaking of the skin as well as for nourishing the hair through a recent scientific analysis argan was claimed to reduce scar tissue in 9 out of 10 test subjects, stating that skin cells regenerated. 

Virgin coconut:  A medium chain trygliceride, solid at room temperature but quickly melted when applied to the skin. high in lauric acid and Studies on individuals with dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture and lipid content of the skin.

origins - ARGAN OIL : Argan trees are endemic to morroco and grow in the semi-desert area of south western Morocco and they produce fruit smaller than apricots.

origins - Virgin coconut :  many regions in africa, malaysia and polynesia.