Essential Oils, Clay, salt
Rhassoul or Ghassoul Clay, is also widely known as Moroccan Red Clay. This is fine and silky powder with a hint of fresh wood and a brown-pink hue.
When moistened with water, or floral water, it feels smooth like a soap whilst also exfoliating and drawing. Nutrient dense and rich with minerals like Silica, Magnesium, and Calcium: this clay is highly esteemed around the world for it's cleansing, nourishing and rejuvenating properties. It's the perfect way to cleanse the face, body, or even hair, while avoiding soap or chemical surfactants.
This clay is not soluble, but should be used in suspension.
- High Mineral Content - especially silica which is known to help tone the skin and improve resilience
- High Absorption Ratio - superior detoxifying and drawing powers
- Excellent Ion Exchange Ratio - to further facilitate cleansing and deodorisation
- Gentle and softening to the skin, including sensitive skin.
- Highly efficient at absorbing excess oils from the skin and scalp
- Abrasive [superfine]
- Anti-caking Agent
- Bulking Agent
- Opacifying Agent
- Paste masks [Mud packs]
- Hair powder [Dry shampoo]
- Shampoos [Non-colouring]
- Bath preparations
- Body and Hand preparations [Excluding shaving preparations]
- Hair conditioners [non-colouring]
- Cleansing products [Cold creams, cleansing lotions]
- Manicuring preparations
- Men's Talcum