COLD PRESSED ARGAN OIL, SWEET ALMOND & VIRGIN COCONUT OIL WITH ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL. 30ml
THE SECRET'S OUT
Our hair oil is 80% pure Moroccan Argan Oil: famous for its ability to nourish and moisturise hair, it can also help combat dry or flaky scalps. The other 20% is made up of Sweet Almond Oil and Virgin Coconut Oil. This pure and simple blend creates a great combination to help limp hair become sumptuous locks.
More and more people are increasingly aware of the excellent hair-conditioning powers of Argan Oil. However lots of big companies have too; and unfortunately we don't think some of them have the best approach: many using it on their labels to promote their products while actually putting in a minimal amount (which legally can be as little as 0.01%).
Ingredients : Argan oil Argania spinnosa; Jojoba oil simmondsia chinnensis; Virgin coconut oil cocos nucifera; Rosemary essential oil Rosmarinus Officinalis.
Allergen content is typically below 1% : Limonene; Linalool;
No synthetic chemicals used to create or mimic texture, fragrance, spreadability, colour or fragrance.
*contains traces of nuts/patch test for allergies.
Hair oil is suitable for the hair. Our oils contain no synthetics or detergents, and are made in small batches. Overall benefits: nutrient rich, suitable for sensitive and irritated skin.
Un-roasted argan oil is traditionally used as a treatment as a cosmetic oil for skin and hair and is effective for skin diseases: In cosmetics, argan oil is advocated as a moisturising oil, against juvenile acne and flaking of the skin, as well as for nourishing the hair. Recent scientific analysis points to argan reducing scar tissue in 9 out of 10 test subjects, stating that skin cells regenerated.
Virgin coconut: A medium chain trygliceride, solid at room temperature but quickly melting when applied to the skin. Studies on individuals with dry skin show that coconut oil can improve the moisture and lipid content of the skin. It is also high in lauric acid.
origins - ARGAN OIL : Argan trees are endemic to Morocco and grow in the semi-desert area of south western Morocco; they produce fruit smaller than apricots.
origins - Virgin coconut : many regions in Africa, Malaysia and Polynesia.